Posted by May 2, 2021.on
Globalization is a core element of their own company goals and growth strategy. Today they are an international and multilingual team of over 1,400 full-time employees from a variety of academic and professional backgrounds in over 39 offices around the world. Founded by two PhD’s, their vision was to use scientific methods to address real-life business problems and help companies thrive.
They are seeking a seasoned Director to join their Americas practice in Houston with a specific focus on B2B industries. They are looking for an outstanding candidate to support the 20-25% expected annual growth of the US business in the next 5 years.
Skills required for this role:
• Teamwork: You will work together with your peers to support an empowered and inclusive work environment
• Communication: You will deepen your interpersonal skills while building connections with colleagues and clients
• Problem Solving: expand your analytical skills through data driven analysis and hone your critical thinking skills to share thoughtful and actionable recommendations with clients
• Leadership: You will further develop professional skills that enable you to return tangible results for clients and foster cooperation across teams
• Change management: You have experience advising senior executive teams and leading transformation initiatives.
• Motivation: You set ambitious goals for yourself. You are energetic, enjoy a fast-paced work environment, and thrive when taking on responsibility.
• Must have Bachelor’s degree, MBA is preferred.
• Must possess at least 5yrs. of work experience
• Must possess a minimum of 3yrs. of experience working in a leading strategy Consulting firm
• Must have prior experience in pricing and/or sales strategy
• Must have prior experience in B2B industries (e.g. Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Building Materials, Industrials, Machinery, Paper & Packaging, Aerospace, Business Services)
How you will create an impact:
You will work closely with your team on projects while helping them apply industry-related knowledge to projects, both conceptually and analytically. You will also contribute to business development and build your business acumen by attending company sponsored training, mentorship and other growth opportunities.
Furthermore, we expect you to grow quickly into the role of team leader. You will lead a team of consultants that may comprise multiple work streams and be the link between day-to-day project management and managing up to Directors and Partners. You would be responsible for synthesizing research and analysis into strategic recommendations for our clients, and for contributing relevant insights from your previous experience and relevant subject matter expertise. You will be placed in positions to also lead strategic discussions with C-Suite and VP level client counterparts and garner buy-in of data driven recommendations that drive real lasting impact and transformation for our clients