Posted by May 28, 2021.on
Our client partners with the world’s most customer-obsessed companies to conceive, engineer, and deliver pioneering digital transformation solutions that power our clients’ success. Their teams are experienced, dynamic, and collaborative with a passion for how technology is transforming the world.
An exciting opportunity exists for a proven executive in a client-facing role to join a dynamic team with a focus on the Google strategic enterprise account growth for our experience engineering solutions. If you thrive on creatively partnering with clients on their business challenges in a rapid growth services company, this role is for you. This position will have oversight for a single strategic account or a select number of fast-growing core accounts.
The right candidate will come from a global digital transformation services company and will have the capacity to represent a broad range of solutions across business strategy, experience design, software engineering, automation and operations. Candidates MUST have experience interfacing and expanding relationships with business and IT decision makers, and CXO’s at Google. Experience within the industry is required and strategic account management skills along with a strong network inside target accounts is desirable for this role.
Location: Will consider remote if strong Google relationships exist. Preferred location is Northern California.
• Understanding the digital transformation landscape.
• Understanding the service offerings and the value they create for clients.
• Creating and maintaining strong relationships with IT and business decision makers.
• Delivering sales presentations to decision makers.
• Identifying opportunities that can drive growth.
• Working with the account team to formulate and maintain the Account Growth Plan for Google account.
• Planning & driving the account growth.
• Coordinating responses to RFI/RFP.
• Coordinating with sales, technical, and delivery teams to drive outcomes.
• Owning the P&L & financials.
• Achieving the business KPI's (Growth %, Revenue, GM, Utilization, CSAT).
• Prior work experience in a strategic consulting or software development services company.
• Possess the financial and business acumen to build compelling account-growth plans.
• A confirmed ability to develop and lead Digital Transformation conversations across a broad spectrum of C-level executives and buyers.
• Robust knowledge of the Google client/industry space.
• Business Development mentality and approach.
• Demonstrable expertise in driving business activity, able to think outside of the box, but target driven and focused to deliver outstanding outcomes for our clients.
• Previous experience achieving revenue targets and strategic growth.
• Hardworking, with exceptional presentation and communications skills.
• Good team building and customer service skills that can help drive satisfaction.
• Negotiate effective commercial terms and agreements.
• Bachelor’s degree in a STEM disciplines would be advantageous.