Posted by June 19, 2019.on
• Drive the mission objectives and goals of the company while developing comprehensive ERP, Digital and Business Transformation initiatives coordinating with the company’s strategic plans.
• Facilitate and drive change in a fast-paced environment.
• Commit to our innovative environment while driving technology transformation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science; Master’s preferred.
• 12+ years of progressive and relevant leadership practice.
• Must have multiple Oracle ERP implementation experience in a Manufacturing setting.
• PMP/PMO certification preferred.
• Project management experience with waterfall and agile technologies
• Strong background in business process mapping application implementation and organizational change management.
• Dental and vision insurance coverage
• Flexible and Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
• Paid Time Off and Holiday pay
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan